This is a delicious warming dish that can be served on its own, with pasta or as a side dish for meats such as boiled ham.
300g Brussels Sprouts
One Knob of Butter
100g Blue Cheese such as Stilton.
1 tbsp Grain Mustard
Large grating Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil with a pinch of Salt.
- Cut your sprouts in half and add to the boiling water and let them cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain and add to a buttered oven proof dish.
- Mix the mustard with the cream, milk and season with salt, pepper and a pinch of grated nutmeg.
- Crumble the blue cheese over the sprouts then pour in the cream mixture and top with the parmesan.
- Bake at 180C till golden brown and bubbling.